Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clara Beth is crawling!

Three day's after Clara Beth turned six months old she crawled for the first time. I had told Scott that I bet she would crawl before she was six months old, so I guess she just had to prove me wrong.....Haha!
I got her crawling after my phone on our video camera so I thought I would share.



 I also got some good pictures. Please excuse all of her toys all over the floor.




 
This month she also started pulling up. She started by pulling up in her crib but now I have to watch her like a hawk because anything she can reach she tries to pull up on. Which in our small apartment could be quite disastrous.


 She loves to chew on her crib.


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment