Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Leah's last Nationals!

My little sister played in her last National  Homeschool Basketball Tournament last week! She played all week long but we only made it to the championship game on Saturday. We didn't tell her or my mom we were coming so they were both surprised to see us. I have a sneaking suspicion they were more excited to see Clara Beth then me, Scott, or my brother Nathan. HaHa! We had fun watching Leah play and my mom coach though.

My mom and Leah in the huddle.

 Scott looks happy to be there Nathan not so much. 
Now Nathan looks happy and Scott doesn't. It is impossible to get a good picture with those two!

 Leah and her team played a good game and won the 1a National Championship.
                 1a National Champs!
Clara Beth spent some time with one of our friends from Leah's team. I cant thank her enough for watching Clara Beth for Scott and I while we practiced with Leah's team this year.

 Leah looks so happy that she won! 





1 comment:

  1. YAY Leah and Team! Clara Beth is getting so big! Hoping you all are doing well
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete